4-Day Mini Enduro Tour Thailand
4-Day Mini Enduro Tour Thailand
- Bike Adventure
- Explore The Nature
4-Day Mini Enduro Tour Thailand
Welcome to Northen Thailand where you can explore a wonderful enduro riding for an excellent dirt biking vacation. From tight knobbed technical trails to wide open gravel roads and everything in between, from roots, rocks, slippery fir needle carpets, deep ruts, fallen trees, sand, to the fantastic mud within the season, you may notice fantastic riding here. We offer you the 4-Day Mini Enduro Tour Thailand. You may check out here if you wish to book the 6-day tour. Moreover, the highly professional tour leader is provided for every tour and we also customize the tours to meet the level skills of the riders the group preferences.
Details Itinerary of the 4-Day Mini Enduro Tour Thailand
All riders fly into Chiang Mai a day or so before the tour starts, I will have all bikes ready, fuelled up at the Hotel we are staying at. Everyone welcome to ride, do the set up on bars, levers and so on. The group will have dinner, drinks together and do a run through of the days ahead.
Day-1 Mini Enduro Tour Thailand: Tours to Mae Chaem, 130-150 km
We prefer to get an early start on the 1st day, we are all getting used to the bikes and have a long way to go. We head Sth west from Chiang Mai on tarmac 30-40km to Ob Khan National Park, depending on the time of the year we can do the Riverbed trail for about 5 km. Back to the open trails, tarmac, and head towards our lunch stop. Next up is the beautiful Doi Inthanon National Park as we head towards Mae Chaem with 90% open trails of 65 km. Back to the road and head into town for a well deserve Beer.
Day-2 Mini Enduro Tour Thailand: Tours only to Mae Hong Son, 200 km
After a nights rest, we can take two great possible routes towards our destination. Travel north on both dirt/tarmac roads towards Khun Khan National Park and though to Mae Surin National Park or either Northwest on more dirt/trails roads into Mae Surin National Park for a look at one of the largest waterfalls in Thailand. Today riding will belong in the saddle passing through many villages and finding a lunch stop along the way, we should arrive at the Hotel by nightfall 🙂
Day-3 Mini Enduro Tour Thailand: Tours to Pai, 150 km
Today we set off on a relaxing 50 km winding road to a great little cafe overlooking mountain ranges a great place for the group photo. From here we head towards a Thai Huey that crashed in 2011 on a fairly technical trail if wet but is a must do as we head on all trails/dirt roads to the picturesque Town of Pai.
Day-4 Mini Enduro Tour Thailand: Tours to Chiang Mai, 150 km
The final days ride is about 50/50 tarmac and trail as we head back to Chiang Mai. After a no rush morning with breakfast, we head 25 km on the windy road before the trail starts. We ride within Mae So Wildlife Preserve passing through a number of small villages towards our lunch stop. From there on its all mountain tarmac roads into Chiang Mai.
Please note that the price will be based on double rooms accommodation.
What to Take and Carry on Bike Rack during 4-Day Mini Enduro Tour Thailand?
- A little rucksack with a 2-liter hydration bladder fitted
- A bum pack to hold your wallet and camera.
- Convey just the basics that you require during the ride, for example, pharmaceutical, bathroom tissue, sunscreen, sunglasses, permit and international ID.
- A 10-liter waterproof dry pack will be provided by Enduro Tours Thailand.
- 1 sets shorts and additionally thin jeans, jumper, light spray riding coat. 2 tee shirts, underwear and extra socks and a riding handkerchief.
- Thongs, no substantial shoes required.
What to leave behind during 4-Day Mini Enduro Tour Thailand?
Whatever remains of your baggage will be put away safely at the lodging in Chiang Mai. In any case, we need that you ensure all gear is bolted and tamper-proof as we don’t cover any misfortunes.
General Terms and Conditions of 4-Day Mini Enduro Tour Thailand
- We strongly recommend you to copy your personal documents; both the copies and the originals to be placed in a separated waterproof case. Moreover, we will not take any responsibility in case you loose your personal documents.
- Riders to be responsible for their own personal belongings. We take no responsibility for any lost or damage of your personal belongings.
- Please ensure you have a valid visa to enter Thailand and your passport must be valid for at least 6 (six) months after the returning date.
- Our tour cost does not include your travel and medical insurance. We require you to arrange the insurance and email the copy of the policy to us prior to your coming for the tour. You may check out Total Explorer or World Nomads for the travel insurance.
- Having International Bike and Driving License is a must to join the Enduro Tours Chiang Mai Thailand. The license must be with you at all times during the trip. Moreover, you also need to bring your current home country bike license. Both your International and home country bike license will later to be shown to the police during the inspections at local check points along the way on our trip.
- Since the currency used in Thailand is in Thai Baht (THB), you may need to exchange your own local currency at the money changers in Chiang Mai or Chiang Rai. Morever, while Visa and Master Card are accepted at most hotel and major restaurants, you need to bring some cash for transactions at markets, local shops, etc.
Additional Terms and Conditions of Mini Enduro Tour Thailand
- There are a lot of hazards on all roads so you need to be careful at all time times. You may notice Thai drivers/bike riders who drive/ride on the wrong side of the road. In addition, please to always slow down when riding through small villages and pay attention for small children and animals.
- All bike damage to be paid in full after the tour
- Once the tour has finished, you shall arrange your own Hotels, meals, and flight bookings.
- In case of the bad weather, we will discuss among the riders to find the new alternative route.
- Please take care of your behavior during the tour as we have the right to discontinue touring with you should your attitude bring bad influences to the tour and other riders in the group.
- You are solely responsible for arranging your flight booking to fit the tour schedule. We strongly recommend that you arrive in Chiang Mai at least 2 days prior the tour date.
- Please inform us should you have any illness or complaints during the tour immediately.
- The rider agrees that he or she has read and understood the terms and conditions above and agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions when joining the tour organised by Enduro Tours Thailand. He or she also confirms that he or she declares himself or herself medically fit to join and complete the tour.
Changing cloth, sunscreen, cash around US$ 100 while on tour
Jika Anda membatalkan paling lambat 20 hari 23 jam di muka, Anda akan mendapat pengembalian sebesar 50%. Namun, bila Anda membatalkannya kurang dari 20 hari 23 jam sebelum pelaksanaan aktivitas yang Anda pesan, Anda tidak akan mendapatkan pengembalian.
- 10 litre waterproof dry tube bag and bungees (returnable) for your personal belonging.
- Breakfast - lunch-softdrinks-water each day
- Entrance Fees to Thai National Parks
- GPS-mapped routes with the lead and tail end riders
- Honda CRF250L with hand guards - rear pack rack - and- Knobby tyres. One Passport is required to rent bikes
- Hotel - the night befor the tour. We recommend all riders to stay at the same hotel. We will advise you the hotel name.
- Nightly accommodation: hotel or guest house
- Petrol - oil - bike maintenance during the tour
- Transfer from/to Chiang Mai Airport to/from your Hotel
- Two-way radio with the lead and tail end rider
- Full-day Car
300 Euro deductible of the bike damage insurance Air line tickets Alcohol-Drinks Dinner (not expensive in Thailand) elephant riding Individual expenses (e.g. traditional Thai massage Last night accommodation and dinner in Chiang Mai is not included Transfer airpot - hotel - airport (about 5 USD) Travel insurance
Child: from 4 until 17 years old