Nepal Golf Tour 7D: Kathmandu and Pokhara | Nepal
Nepal Golf Tour 7D: Kathmandu and Pokhara | Nepal
- Enjoy the Beast Golf Course & Resorts in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Golf Field with Himayalaya Mountain as the Background
- Enjoy Kathmandu City Sightseeing
- Play Golf at Fulbari Golf & Resort, Pokhara
- Pokhara Sightseeing Tour
Kathmandu & Pokhara Golf Tour, yoexplore.co.id – Nepal is always connected with high mountains and ancient temples. However, Nepal has been developing as a prestigious golf tournament destination. Moreover, a survey reveals that golf sport becomes a favorite activity among young businessmen and entrepreneurs. Therefore, Nepal Golf Tour could be one of the best destination. In addition, the pictorial landscapes of those places will enhance your mood to play golf.
Nepal Golf Tour and Its Development
Historically, golf sport in Nepal was started by the Rana Dynasty Members who often had British visitors and high ranking officials. In the last 50 years golf has become popular and at least a dozen championships of Golf has been held in the various golf courses in Nepal. So, through our Nepal Golf Tour, travelers could enjoy the best golf course and resorts in Kathmandu and Pokhara with the background of Himalaya Mountains as well as sightseeing to other beautiful nature and ancient temples.
Nepal Golf Tour: Golf Best Courses in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Gaucharan Golf Course or presently name as Nepal Golf Course. It is the first and oldest golf course in Nepal with 9-holes course with beautiful bermuda grass landscape.
- Gokarna Forest Golf Resort. It is one of the finest resort golf in South Asia. A 18-holes golf course located in Gokarna Natural Forest area with par 72 course is served by the Gokarna Forest Resort and Harmony Spa.
- Himalayan Golf Course in Pokhara. Located 6 kilometers away from the city is a recently completed pro-championship designed with 9-holes course. It is located in a beautiful amphitheater setting like a river canyon scene with a panoramic view on the Annapurna Himalayan range.
- Yeti Golf Club. A 9-h0les course with total par 3, it is as part of Fulbari Resort and Spa.
- Nirvana Country Club, Dharan, East Nepal. It is a 9-holes golf course and resort, as one of the oldest and biggest golf course in Nepal.
Itinerary Nepal Golf Tour Kathmandu and Pokhara
DAY 01: Arrive in Kathmandu
Upon your arrival in Kathmandu, our team will meet you at the Tribhuvan International Airport and escort you to your designated hotel for check-in. Then, we will explain briefly about your daily activities during the Nepal Golf Tour.
DAY 02: Moutain Flight, Kathmandu Sightseeing, and Golf
In the early morning, you will have Everest Scenic Flight. After breakfast, you will join the city sightseeing in the Kathmandu Valley. Firstly, you shall visit Patan Durbar Square. Secondly, we visit the Monkey Temple Swoyambhunath and Pashupatinath, the world heritage sights. Then later of the day, we transfer you to the Golf Resort. While in the evening you could enjoy playing golf and/or have bird watching activities.
DAY 03: Gokarna Golf Resort
The third day of our Nepal Golf Tour. You shall spend a whole day playing golf with friends or families.
DAY 04: Fly/Drive to Pokhara and Enjoy Golf
The fourth day of Nepal Golf Tour and after breakfast, we shall drive you to Pokhara around 6 hours (200 km). Alternatively, you could reach Pokhara by plane. Pokhara is a beautiful city and tourism hub. Once you reach Pokhara, we shall transfer you to Fulbari Resort. After refreshment, you could spend the day playing golf with friends or families.
DAY 05: Morning Golf Sport and Pokhara Sightseeing
After breakfast, enjoy your golf in the morning. After lunch, we shall accompany you to enjoy Pokhara City Tour. Firstly, we visit Fewa Lake, Devis Fall, and Guptesor Cave. Secondly, we go to International Mountain Museum and Seti George. Finally, have dinner and overnight at the hotel.
DAY 06: Fly/Drive to Kathmandu
Almost arrive at the end of our Nepal Golf Tour. However, we must leave Pokhara this morning and return to Kathmandu. Arrive in Kathmandu, you have free time for relaxation and shopping tour. Then, go back to hotel for overnight.
DAY 07: Depart Kathmandu
Finally, we arrive at the last day of Nepal Golf Tour. After check-out hotel, we transfer you to the airport. See you again to enjoy your visit to Nepal and join our Annapurna Base Camp Trek.
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Pokhara (Twin Sharing Basis)
- 4 Nights Accommodation in Kathmandu (Twin Sharing Basis)
- One Day Tour Kathmandu Sightseeing
- One Day Tour Pokhara Sightseeing
- Private Car for Land Transfer Kathmandu - Pokhara (Round Trip)
- Transfer Airport Hotel (Round Trip)
- Entrance Fee
- Parking Fee
- Tour Guide
Airport Tax bar bills Domestic/International Flight Tickets (Round Trip) Excess Baggace Charge Force Majeur/Any Other Exepense due to Politics Golf equipment and gears Personal Expenses Visa Fee Drinks Meals
Adult: Minimum 1, Maksimum 20
Child: from 4 until 11 years old
Blue Bird Travel & Tours Pvt Ltd.
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Tribhuvan International Airport (KTM), Ring Rd, Kathmandu, Nepal