Our Company is a startup company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2018 and aims to revolutionize the travel industry with technology for sustainable tourism that will bring impactful lifestyle experiences to the users.
What you tell your friends you do
“I am a QLOTI Marketing Manager in Bali, and I lead my team to acquire and empower our partners who are QLOTI Agents or YOEXPLORE Affiliates through my excellent services. I actively work to empower our sales agents (i.e. QLOTI Agents, YOEXPLORE Affiliates) to be more creative in executing their campaign strategies to boost their sales. In addition, I also am actively searching and looking for more potential leads sent by our agents to the benefits of the company. Those potential leads represent potential clients who are interested in booking tour, tour package, hotel, or flight through the services provided by our company”.
Duties And Key Responsibilities as a QLOTI Marketing Manager in Bali
Acquiring & Empowering Sales Agents
- As a QLOTI Marketing Manager in Bali, you will lead and manage the performance of Account Officers in recruiting (acquiring) new QLOTI agents.
- Identifies new prospective Tier-1 Sales Agents.
- Demonstrating and presenting the Agent business model and how they can use it to generate optimum income.
- To organize and/or deliver the offline or online training to help our Agents optimizing their marketing and sales strategies.
- Empowering our Tier-1 Agents to recruit and empower their sub Agents (Tier-2 & Tier-3 Agents)
- To do day-to-day administration task related to QLOTI requirements.
Agents Travel Concierge
- To assist any inquiries requested by our potential clients, who are referred by QLOTI Agents or YOEXPLORE Affiliates. The inquiries are related to their travel needs that include, but not limited to, tours, activities, tour packages, flight, and hotel.
- To communicate and coordinate with our merchants/vendors when preparing a quotation for our potential leads, who are referred by QLOTI Agents.
- To do product pricing for the quotation that involves various kinds of inventory.
- To send the offline quotation to our potential leads.
- To upload the offline quotation to https://yoexplore.co.id in case our clients would like to settle the payment through credit card transactions.
What we need you to have
- Bachelor degree in communication, marketing, management, community empowerment, or equivalent experience related to these fields.
- Minimum 3 (three) years of experiences in project management that is related to people empowerment and/or marketing.
- Minimum 2 (two) years of experience working in marketing/sales and community training
- Strong knowledge in project management.
- Strong knowledge in community training.
- Fluent in English speaking and writings.
What kind of attitude need to have
- A commitment to equal opportunities.
- Strong integrity and consistency.
- Passionate about bringing impactful experiences to the world.
- Eager to grow and willing to continuously learn.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Having experience as a trainer.
- Excellent time management and organization.
- Love sharing your ideas and never be afraid of communicating it face to face!
- Love receiving feedback from others.
- Proven record of problem-solving and managing changes.
- Ability to fulfill the target within less supervision.
- Willing to travel and occasionally work unsocial hours.
Key Performance Indicators
Your performance shall be evaluated by your ability to achieve the following indicators:
- The Number of QLOTI Sales Agent that your team can recruit in a certain period of time – the more the better.
- The number of QLOTI Sales Agent who is active in selling the QLOTI Trave Products (i.e. flight, hotel, tours, etc – the more the better.
- The number of QLOTI Sales Agent who is active in recruiting their sub-agents – the more the better. The
- The number of complaints submitted by the QLOTI Sales Agent as a result of the services delivered by your team – the less the better.
Above position will be under contract for 12 months and the employment status will be considered accordingly after the contract is completed.
You will be working from Monday to Friday, 09.00 am – 06.00 pm or 10.00 am – 07.00 pm at our satellite office in Bali. Please note due to the nature of the work which is based on output target, we require your flexibility to working overtime if needed.
If you feel the position meets your skills and passion, you may send a cover letter, your resume (CV), a link to your portfolio information, and a link to your Linkedin Profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the name of the position you are applying for and your expected salary in the cover letter.