Software Engineer Intern (6 months)
Software Engineer Intern, YOEXPLORE – We are seeking a passionate university student in Computer Engineering or Computer Science who wants to enroll a six-month internship program. Main priority to be given to those who consider this internship as part of the school requirement.
The intern’s main job is to develop new features on the existing website on provided product/system architecture. You will have broader chances to explore and develop your ideas during product development.
Initial offer would be for 6 (six) month’s internship program and a chance to be hired as an employee.
What we need you to have to apply for a Software Engineer Intern Position
- You are at least studying in the sixth semester of your Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Excellent Skill in Mobile App (Android) Interface and back-end development.
- Excellent Skill in WordPress – Woocommerce based web design and framework integration.
- Understand AJAX and Jquery are a very good bonus.
- Full of creativity in front-end design.
Starting Date: ASAP
You will be working from Monday to Friday, 09.00 am – 06.00 pm or 10.00 am – 19.00 pm at our office in West Jakarta. Please note due to the nature of the work which is based on output target, we require your flexibility to working overtime if needed.
If you feel the position meets your skills and passion, you may send a cover letter, your resume (CV), a link to your portfolio information, and a link to your Linkedin Profile to email@example.com. Please state the name of the position you are applying for and your expected salary in the cover letter.