Software Engineer – What you tell your friends you do
“I am a Software Engineer at YoExplore where I work with my coworkers in a small team for developing, deploying, and maintaining amazing web services/application in travel technology that brings impactful experiences for the users”.
Software Engineer – What you will really be doing
- You will be working within a cross-functional product team, collaborating with your teammates in rapidly developing and delivering high-quality ideas to production.
- Develop clean and scalable codes/APIs.
- Learn about best practices in software development through knowledge sharing, peer code reviews, and training.
- Use exciting and cutting-edge technologies: from PHP, Ruby to GoLang, C, C++, Python, Java, etc.
Software Engineer – What kind of attitude that will make you stand out from the crowd
- Passionate about programming.
- Passionate about bringing impactful experiences to the world.
- Eager to grow and willing to continuously learn.
- Excellent team player.
- Excellent time management and organization.
- Love sharing your ideas and never be afraid of communicating it face to face!
- Love receiving feedback from others.
- Ability to fulfill target within less supervision
- Proven record of problem-solving and managing change.
- Willing to travel and occasionally work unsocial hours.
Software Engineer – What we need you to have
- Bachelor degree in computer science or related fields, or equivalent software engineering experience.
- Excellent programming skills.
- Excellent analysis skills.
- Hands-on with code in either of PHP, C, Java, GoLang, C++, Node.js, Ruby, Python. Multi-programming-lingual. The more the merrier.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS, JQuery, Bootstrap etc.
- Knowledge of XHTML, Perl, GoLang, PHP.
- Knowledge of SQL / NoSQL.
Software Engineer – What kind of skills to have to make you stand out from the crowd!
- Knowledge of GoLang, Java, C++, or Python.
- Have a good grasp in object-oriented programming practices.
- Prior experience with e-commerce or web and mobile application development.
- Contributions to open-source projects (a link to GitHub profile gets extra points).
- familiarity with unit testing, integration testing, and test-driven development.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environments.
- Linkedin Profile with some endorsement from your network
Software Engineer – Employment Status
Above position will be under contract for 12 months and the employment status will be considered accordingly after the contract is completed.
Starting Date: ASAP
You will be working from Monday to Friday, 09.00 am – 06.00 pm or 10.00 am – 19.00 pm at our office in West Jakarta. Please note, due to the nature of the work which is based on output target, we require your flexibility to working overtime if needed.
If you feel the position meets your skills and passion, you may send a cover letter, your resume (CV), a link to your portfolio information, and a link to your Linkedin Profile to email@example.com. Please state the name of the position you are applying for and your expected salary in the cover letter.
If you are still studying, you may check out our another job vacancy here.